One life. What's it all about?
Christianity Explored gives you time and space to consider the big questions of life and to explore the life of the person at the heart of the Christian faith - Jesus Christ.
- You don't need to know anything about the Bible
- You won't be asked to read aloud, pray or sing
- You can ask any question you want, or just listen
Everyone is welcome - from the most sympathetic Sunday schooler to the convinced atheist. We will respect your background, culture and beliefs, and you can tell us as little or as much about yourself as you feel comfortable.
Our aim is to help people investigate Christianity in a relaxed and accessible way, and we encourage guests to come with all of their questions. In just a few weeks we won't be able to cover everything, but many people have found the course to be a good introduction to the big issues.
You will also get a chance to take away and read one of the eyewitness accounts of Jesus' life over the duration of a course, and there are options for further investigation afterwards if you find you are still interested.
CHRISTIANITY EXPLORED/SOUL is a seven-stage journey through the gospel of Mark. Find out what Christians believe. Discover the Bible's answers to life's big questions. Explore what Christianity is really all about.
Starts Sunday 29 September 1.45PM - 3.15PM for 7 weeks.
Contact Henk for more details (07771781562) or e-mail him at
- The Christianity Explored home page - find out more about the course, get answers to tough questions, watch video clips of people who've come to believe for themselves
- Two Ways to Live - a simple explanation of the message at the heart of Christianity
- Be Thinking - a collection of video, audio and text resources to help you to understand the Christian faith